Wellington City Sights & Coastline Tour
Time: 8.45am~11.15am (normally 12pm)
Pick-up: From Wellington Port (in front of the cruise ship terminal)
Upon coming off the ship, please look for the person holding the Hammonds Sign (next to where the city shuttles depart from)
Drop-off: Shuttle stop (Around 10min walk from i-Site) or ship
(At the end of the tour they can either drop you back to the ship or at the shuttle stop if you wish to spend some further time in the city.)
This perfect introduction to the Capital City operates every day – rain or shine.
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.